Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Jump Info!

OMG OMG
Double Jump Info time!
We will be debuting the show on May 24th. Check out www.lcc.edu/tv for more updates.
If you want a sneak peak, LCC-TVs Facebook page has a little preview of the first episode. Click Here for that. Be sure to become of fan of that page for the most bleeding edge updates.
Also, here's a little promo of the show. I've been told that it's very "Dan Hartley". Meaning my "acting" in the promo isn't much of a stretch for me.
STAY TUNED!

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that the so called "acting" that was going on was pretty much you on a Saturday night. I know this from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, from what I've seen so far, I really enjoy the show. Keep up the good work and if you need people to contribute.. I'm seriously interested. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited that you liked the show. I think each episode will be better than the last. We're still honing and tweaking the show to make it as awesome as possible. In the biz we call that AAAP. The biz being just me.

    If you want to make any sort of contribution send me an email at DoubleJumpTV@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from anybody. ANYBODY!

    ReplyDelete