Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Extended Interviews

As much as I wanted to put all the complete interviews in the episode, I just couldn't justify the time it would take. That's what the internet is for! No time slots or requirements, I can do whatever I want!*

Freddy was awesome. He was a super bright guy who loved making stories through games, and had a very good working knowledge of how to put them together with the programs given. I had a great time talking to him; the conversation was hilarious.
When I asked all the kids if they wanted to be interviewed, I thought I got to all of those who raised their hands. I did not. I unintentionally skipped over Erik. A little while later, he caught me going out the door and, with a demanding tone in his voice, said "I thought you were going to interview me!" I apologized and told him that I would interview in him a little bit. This is that interview.
I also got a chance to talk to Nicolas Cage!
And finally, here is the extended interview with Tori. It was really encouraging to see some girls in the class. I got to talk to her about what types of games she enjoys and wants to eventually develop.
I had a really great time talking to the kids about videogames. I feel very optimistic about the future of gaming.

*Well, I can't do ANYTHING... but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment